Monday, February 11, 2013

"sharp" valentine cards


It's been a long time since I posted. A long time. Three kids will do that, at least to me I guess! But I do exist. I go back and forth on whether I want to keep up the blog or not. But I did do something fun today I thought I would share.


The buddy wants the store bought valentines to give to his friends. Surprise. I want to do cute hand made ones. So I signed up to bring a simple prize for one of the games at their classroom party, just so I could make a valentine and he can still give out the "cool" ones for his friends :) Alas. This is what I'm doing! I bought simple heart pencil sharpeners (at walmart) and I will probably hot glue them on (waiting for the glue to start cooling before putting them on so they will come off). We'll see how that goes . . . I may have procrastinated a bit! (so they are just sitting on top for pictures)

---> Click here to get the free printable <--- p="">




I hope you all have a wonderful valentines day with the sharing of lots of love.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

What a cute idea! I have 3 kids now too (baby in October) and am not blogging as much either. Don't feel bad.

Unknown said...

This is a cute, simple and inexpensive idea and I love that they can help rather than it being mommy to the rescue all the time. Who has time for that? Ha. For more interesting information click here. Thanks!

Adam n Eve said...

Thanks For Sharing A lot of important and useful blog, i have been already bookmarked your blog and come to read it on daily basic if I can get the spouse to concur, yours is so a lot prettier. Much thanks to you for sharing!

www.norton.com/setup
norton.com/setup
office.com/setup
www.office.com/setup

Daily Technology Updates said...

This is a beautiful idea for converting a sharpener into a heart shape. Thanks for sharing this blog.

comment installer office com sur notre PC. Installation facile de www office com setup et installation de la suite Microsoft Office. Vérifiez également la configuration de office com en français et procédez à l'installation de https setup office com 2010

Mark Spencer said...

I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after help with nursing assignment checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

James Cameron said...

Write personalized note in your valentine day card and see blushes on your loved ones face. Flooring NJ

James Cameron said...

Valentine’s Day is a top card-sending occasion. Hearts, flowers, cute critters, fancy fonts, and photos carrying messages of love and friendship. Industrial Demolition

hameedudhaaam said...

If we are going to talk about murals, it is a harsh reality that there are people who do not appreciate artworks like this. I fell bad, but there is less that I can do; I want them to realize that murals are beautiful and worth appreciating. But I simply don't know where to start. Sometimes, I think of writing as my way to influence people to appraiser things that should be appreciated. I don't know if that is going to be effective, but I want to essay writing help give it a try.

officecomsetup said...

McAfee has several effective protection features that protect your digital devices like smartphones, PCs, and tablets against viruses, malware, and ransomware. McAfee keeps your details such as credit card details, passwords, and other details safe from hackers. Give your device never-like-before protection against threats by downloading McAfee from mcafee.com/activate now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails