Friday, September 28, 2012

Freebie Friday: B&W Halloween Banner




Okay, so first, sorry about the long hiatus. I think summer just isn't my time of year for blogging. It has been a crazy summer though. We spent the summer house hunting and finally moved into our new house when I was eight months pregnant. Number three was born last week and once things normalize I will be back. But I haven't stopped crafting and oh how many things have started piling up to be blogged about! It's making me crazy. But while sweet number three is still sleeping constantly I've had a little time to put up Halloween decorations. I Loooooooove the fall and decorating for Halloween, and Thanksgiving. So, I just needed a Halloween banner. I wanted to just do some fun patterns, but didn't feel satisfied with the scrapbook paper options I had on hand. So I decided to make my own! I didn't want to use a ton of ink doing a full color print though . . . so a black and white pattern was born  . . . that could be printed with colored paper to still get my need for bright colors in there. I love the different vibe each color produces. Both my kids noticed the banner as soon as they woke up this morning. The little buddy wanted to know whose birthday it was! Happy celebrating!



Get the printable pdf here.




12 comments:

Alicia Smith said...

Now this is a printable that me and my boring black and white printable can agree on. Thanks for sharing!

Alicia Smith said...

2nd "printable" a.k.a printer :)

Adam n Eve said...

Thanks For Sharing A lot of important and useful blog, i have been already bookmarked your blog and come to read it on daily basic if I can get the spouse to concur, yours is so a lot prettier. Much thanks to you for sharing!

www.norton.com/setup
norton.com/setup
office.com/setup
www.office.com/setup

Mark Watson said...

Plugin your range extender into a power outlet. Locate and connect to the Belkin.setup network. Launch a browser and enter "https://belkin.range" in the Address bar then tap Go. tap on Get Started. Select the wireless network you want to extend. Tap Next once done. Now, follow the on screen instructions for Belkin Range Extender setup.

officecomsetup said...

McAfee increases the level of protection for a device with its excellent security features. It offers a highly secure password manager, spam filtering feature, VPN, and complete protection against viruses, ransomware, malware, and phishing attacks. Its great protection features promise high-quality protection against all online threats. Get to the site mcafee.com/activate to set up McAfee on your device.

officecomsetup said...

McAfee comes with effective data security features and offers great protection to digital devices. McAfee program prevents your data from being stolen by hackers. It prevents data snoopers from snooping at your personal data, such as financial details and credit card details. It protects a PC against malware, virus, and ransomware. It has a privacy firewall, identity monitoring feature, VPN, etc. Get to mcafee.com/activate to download, install and activate your McAfee program now.

software said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
software said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
software said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
software said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
software said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
software said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails