Monday, February 11, 2013

"sharp" valentine cards


It's been a long time since I posted. A long time. Three kids will do that, at least to me I guess! But I do exist. I go back and forth on whether I want to keep up the blog or not. But I did do something fun today I thought I would share.


The buddy wants the store bought valentines to give to his friends. Surprise. I want to do cute hand made ones. So I signed up to bring a simple prize for one of the games at their classroom party, just so I could make a valentine and he can still give out the "cool" ones for his friends :) Alas. This is what I'm doing! I bought simple heart pencil sharpeners (at walmart) and I will probably hot glue them on (waiting for the glue to start cooling before putting them on so they will come off). We'll see how that goes . . . I may have procrastinated a bit! (so they are just sitting on top for pictures)

---> Click here to get the free printable <--- p="">




I hope you all have a wonderful valentines day with the sharing of lots of love.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

What a cute idea! I have 3 kids now too (baby in October) and am not blogging as much either. Don't feel bad.

Samuel Anderson said...

This is a cute, simple and inexpensive idea and I love that they can help rather than it being mommy to the rescue all the time. Who has time for that? Ha. For more interesting information click here. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails