Friday, September 3, 2010

FF-Monthly Menu Planner


*UPDATE 8/8/11: I've relinked the files so they should work again! enjoy!

This is my new favorite way to plan meals-by the month. I'm not a huge fan of cooking, but I grew up in a house with a home cooked meal every day, and that's what feels right. The worst part about it is coming up with an idea for dinner. I've been planning my meals for a week, but this seems to work even better. Then I don't have to stress out what we're going to eat at 4:30 in the afternoon when I forgot to plan my weeks menu. I can still tailor my shopping around the planned meals, but I only have to worry about deciding what to eat once a month. I like that. I thought you might like it too. I actually have two freebies today though. One is a monthly menu planner with a shopping list space on the right hand side, and the other is just a larger monthly menu planner-with no shopping list. Both print on a letter size sheet still. enjoy-and good luck meal planning.

9 comments:

AmandaH said...

Love this printable, but monthly is spelled wrong. I hate it when "mom brain" strikes again :)

Lauralee said...

thanks for catching that :) I'm afraid my brain has gone somewhere else (that's what two week old babies do to you).

Jill said...

yessss!!! i SO need this! hope you're doing well. can't wait to hold rosalie.

Alicia Smith said...

Thanks for the printable! I've started setting something like this up, and hopefully this will be the catalyst to actually do it!

lifeasdescribed said...

Love your site! Such great creative inspiration {when I can find the time! I see you have little ones too!}. Thank you for the menu planning and page planner printable freebies! I'm working on putting together a home keeping binder and they will come in very handy - so cute too!

~Cathy
www.lifeasdescribed.com

The Stoddard Show said...

thank you for this fab calendar. it helps keep me organized and it is beautiful ;)

Twinmomwv said...

Aghhh!!! I love so many of your printables but can't get any of the links to work. Help!

I just found you via The Sleepy Time Gal. Love your site!

Corrine said...

Would really love to print this, but it says that the document is private. :(

Lauralee said...

Corrine,

I'm sorry, I did make the document private as I'm planning on putting it in my etsy shop. If you email me though, I will send it to you until I get it put in the shop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails