Friday, June 3, 2011

Freebie Friday: Thank You Tags


I apologize for not being around much lately. I want to blame it on the little sweeties frequent night wakings, but despite being up several times every night I still don't want to go to bed early! It's hard giving up my "free time." So, my lack of sleep is making me pretty unproductive. Any ideas on how to get her to sleep through the night?


Anywhoo . . . these thank you tags match the birthday printables I made last year-I thought they would be easier than the thank you favor boxes. They would also be fun as thank you tags for teacher gifts (if you're still in school :) And lots of other thank you opportunities!

You can now find these tags as part of the Primary Colors Birthday Package available in my etsy shop by clicking here.


enjoy!

1 comment:

Vicki Johnson said...

You make all of this look so easy and I know how much effort you put into your gifts of self. Thank you xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails