Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3 eggs in a nest

I think it would look better with a gold chain, but my only gold chain is missing at the moment. (and yes, that is my pasty white skin)

I have wondered since I made this if I should even post about this. Since I'm not much of a jeweler, and I first saw it on the crafty crow who linked to Rhubarb Sky but of course she followed the tutorial on Just Something I Made (hence why I was hesistant to re-post). Anyway, so if you've all seen this and made one and moved on, I do apologize. But I love it so much I decided to share. If  you want to make it go to one of those sites and they have fabulous tutorials. I didn't really read them, I just looked, and read far enough to know the beads all go on first and then  you wrap it around. The idea germinated for a few days before I had some spare time to dig out my only metal wire-gold and some beads. I kind of think it would be more fun if I'd made it more loopy and perhaps bigger. But no, it's just right the way it is. It would be a fun Easter gift wouldn't it?

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I love it! I'm glad you posted it. :)

Becky said...

Cute... I actually really like the blue ribbon with the shirt and sweater you are wearing in the pic. Very Spring-time-ish. I like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails