Friday, April 15, 2011

Freebie Friday: He Is Risen Poster



I had a great picture of Mary and the Resurrected Lord on my armoire/ designated-decor-spot, but from a distance you could hardly see it. It all just kind of melded together. I LOVE the picture by Harry Anderson, but it just didn't quite fit. Rather I envisioned a silhouette. You know how I love a good silhouette:) Anywhoo. I couldn't decide on a color, the hunny picked purple, my least favorite color. But it surprised me and worked well. I guess purple does have a small space in the universe after all.

 This week I thought I'd try something a little bit new and just let you download a jpeg from my blog rather than going over to scribd for a pdf. That way you can upload the jpeg to your favorite print shop and print it easily, or of course,  print it at home if you prefer. It's scaled to the 8x10 ratio, but it could work for other sizes I'm sure.

*one note about colors: your screen and the printer you choose will change the color a bit. So just be prepared . . . 


Just click on the image for a larger version to download (right click to download image). Enjoy!

Blue:


Coral: 

 Purple: 

3 comments:

Paty said...

it's a beautifull picture...
I love it

Tai said...

Oh my gosh - Danelle and i were just talking about you the other day - about how much we missed you!

I'm so glad you found my blog and that you linked to yours!!! Yay for internet stalking! :)

Life is good - I need to post to my blog more. I'm so excited to read through your archives and see what you guys are up to!

Stay well! - Tai

Becky said...

Ah, that yellow bunting is going to get me every time I see it! I love it so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails