Wednesday, February 23, 2011

crazy ice


So, ice storm huh? This blew (literally) in a couple days ago. I was almost glad we've been sick and had another reason to stay inside.


Then yesterday the sun came out, and oh my goodness! These pictures don't do it justice. It looked like all the iced over trees had been covered in glitter. This caught a few of the sparkles, but not anywhere near the real thing. Gorgeous. I couldn't stop staring. 




This is the lawn outside-and yes it is covered with a crust of ice. The white part is snow and the grey stuff is ice. Crazy geese! Anyway, I do have some projects to show you, I just haven't had a chance to photograph them yet. And, I am working on those etsy shop things. (Seriously, I'm putting it off because I hate getting the pictures ready, poor excuse I know).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails