Thursday, February 24, 2011

ruffle rosette pillow


Sew Mama Sew has an awesome collection of pillow tutorials. In fact, I'm having a hard time deciding which ones I want to make. I love this chevron tutorial by Made.  But, I knew I needed a pillow for the rocking chair in the little sweeties room, and this tutorial  seemed just right. I wanted my flowers to look more like a rose and less ruffled so I didn't gather them as much, and then instead of doing the entire pillow I opted for a heart. The hunny told me I was too late for Valentines, but I think for a nursery, it's perfect! Plus now I can slouch in the rocking chair without it hurting my back! Yay for 2:00 am.



1 comment:

Jill said...

i love this!! you did such a great job! will you help me make one??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails