Friday, February 18, 2011

Freebie Friday . . . Lace Up Boy



Yep, I finally finished making these.  While I was cutting them out today the buddy sat by me and played with them. He kept talking about the boy in his "skins." I admit I haven't taught him the word "naked" so he uses "skins" and I love it. I'll be sad when he learns the real word. But, I think they are a success since the little buddy LOVES them.

So here is the Spring Lace Up Boy. . . . and if you are too busy to print and cut and laminate and punch yourself . . . you can get the finished deal in my etsy shop.. . .{ in a few days. . . . the little sweetie came down with croup today and listing those things fell to the bottom of my list. sorry. They will be there soon. I'll let you know!}

 The Spring Lace Up Boy comes with four sets of clothes . . . and a knight costume . . .
 

Also in the shop {in a few days}? Some more sweet dress up clothes as a Printable (for you to print) and Made  (by me, and laminated and punched . . . ready to go) versions! I think the cowboy is my favorite.




And if it doesn't get better than that . . . I'm also featuring customizable dolls in my shop. Hence, if you don't want a scrawny white boy  . . . you can pick any color of skin, hair and eyes in either a Printable or Made set. . . .

I'll let you know when they are in my etsy shop {in a few days}

7 comments:

Della Marie said...

I love these. In fact, I love everything on your blog...funny story...I live in a college dorm so I use their network for internet access which is usually awesome. But today I tried to click the link for the printable and it denied access saying there was explicit content...apparently the network doesn't like the "lace up boy" title. No worries though, I'll just print it at my parents house. Thanks for sharing all your fun ideas and printables.

Katie Lewis said...

Oh awesome! I am so going to make these. Thank you!

ezeldabeth said...

these are awesome!...is it a free printable? it will only let me print the screen, not the document...help?

Jedda said...

I featured these on my favorites today! Love them! feel free to grab a "Featured" tag if you would like!

Joan Martin said...

Hello,
I love these skins :p. I would like to know how I could get the template to print.

Sorry for my English.

Greetings from Spain.

Janelle said...

I love these Im tried to download and can't get them to come up I also looked on your etsy store but its not on there... please help me Thanks! janelle44@gmail.com

Delphine_Studer said...

Same, I was looking for these adorable little paper dolls for boys but couldn't find them on your testy shop. Are you gonna put them back? Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails