Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Billow Boxes



I bought a frozen turkey yesterday. Actually, I bought a fresh turkey. On my way out of the store I realized my mistake-thanks to a patient buddy I was able to return the fresh turkey and get myself a $16 cheaper and preservable frozen turkey right then and there. I'm so excited Thanksgiving is on it's way, and in honor of that, and the fact that I finally figured out how to link downloadable files in blogger, I'm sharing with you my free "billow" boxes. Perfect for little after dinner mints, treats, or toys. Just remember they really work best printed on card stock. Enjoy. I would love it if you would comment and let me know how you're planning to use them!

1 comment:

Jen said...

These boxes also make great jewelry presentation boxes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails