Monday, December 19, 2011

weekend sewing



This dress has been percolating in my mind for several weeks. I just have been so busy with Christmas stuff that I haven't had time to do it. This weekend turned out to have a little lull. So I figured I'd have a little time to get started on it. The little sweetie ended up having two longer naps and I just about finished! The rest was handwork I did after she went to bed. I was pretty stoked with how it turned out! I learned a lot from her Easter dress.



Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas Season!

2 comments:

Camille Evans said...

Oh my gosh laur, sooooo cute! I love it! how much would you charge to make some of these for me ;)

Norton Setup said...

Very nice article, I found it very useful .Even I have this wonderful website, Good quality of windows and doors are very essential for any workplace mcafee.com/activate

www.mcafee.com/activate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails