Tuesday, January 11, 2011

red goodness.



First, I've just put a fun subway art Valentine poster up in my shop.

Second, I thought I'd share the yummiest cherry cheese cake recipe-but it's a no cook cheese cake and very sweet. If you're into a heavy cooked "real" cheesecake, this isn't it. But mmmm m m m my mouth is watering now. Kids LOVE it!



yep, this is a birthday cake. Every year this is the hunny's request.


Cherry Cheese Cake

2 1/2 c. cracker crumbs
1/2 c. margarine
1 pkg of dream whip
8 oz. cream cheese
1 t. vanilla
3 T. milk
1 c. powdered sugar
can of cherry pie filling

Melt the margarine and mix with cracker crumbs and spread out in an 9x13 inch pan. Prepare the dream whip according to package directions. Add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and milk and mix until smooth or almost. Spread out over crumb crust, top with cherries (don't spread, just drop) Chill and serve.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails