Monday, March 8, 2010

march birthdays







So, if you haven't noticed, most of my card making revolves around birthday cards. That's because I try to send out a birthday card to my immediate family and their children when it's their birthday. We don't live too close, and well, I always feel special when people remember my birthday-so we send cards. A card is a small way to say we remembered. But the hunny and I both come from rather large families which are growing exponentially. Seriously. I just counted the list. I'm up to 51 handmade cards a year. And we've got 5 babies on the way . . . I've brainstormed ways to simply the process, or go with a theme, but I haven't come up with much yet. Either way, it's fun to make cards. This is the selection for March.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails