Wednesday, March 3, 2010

citrus alphabet cards


I'm feeling the need for spring, seriously. So, here's to spring with some fresh citrus inspired alphabet cards all hand drawn (on the computer). They're now available in my etsy shop-go check them out here! More color options should be coming soon.

Some posters using the same letters are also in the works . . . still working on print sizes. Would you prefer an 8 x 10 or 11 x 14? Of one of these: (Let me know-when I get them figured out we'll do a giveaway!)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

PIPER! How cute. I love the cards. You're too funny.

Lauralee said...

thanks, the name fit perfectly-plus I was in the love with the shape of the p. You must have inspired me :)

sara said...

I LOVE these. They are darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails