Monday, December 14, 2009

a month of december

Yeah, I'd say it's almost been a month since I posted, not for lack of things done, but because I just didn't feel like sorting through photos. Lame, and lazy I know. But, I'll try to make up for it by posting lots of photos . . . Merry Christmas!


these are the stockings I bought last year at the dollar store and "upgraded" with sillouettes which I LOVE for than just about any other style, and our names embroidered with a font printed off word.


I made these blocks last year after doing some at our Relief Society Enrichment Super Saturday for the little one. They're fun, and I don't mind the two year old playing with them to his heart's content.



the TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS . . . fridge magnet silhouette nativity style




Hopefully there will be more posts coming soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your fridge magnet nativity. Your blocks are great too, I used the same top block picture of the baby Jesus.

Alicia Smith said...

What fun projects! I love the fridge magnet nativity too, how do you come up with such ideas? I'm hoping to get our stockings made in time for Christmas... We will see!

Shay said...

Love it all, you are amazing!! So quess what I did, I sent the book without taking any pics of it!!!! Lame!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails