Thursday, November 5, 2009

male cards




I really struggle with male birthday cards. Especially adult males. What sort of embellishments can you use? I mean, flowers and ribbon and bows just don't cut it, aka. 90% of scrapbook stuff. Except maybe grosgrain ribbon. So, in my discouragement as my father-in-law and grandpa's birthdays are coming up I got on the computer and designed my own embellishments. Do the graphics look familiar? I still wonder if they might be a little juvenile, but then, who spends more than 10 seconds looking at the outside of the card (besides me) anyway? When I'm not under as much of a time crunch I think I may go back and do some line drawings of cars, trucks, and bikes. Those might be to little-kiddy too . . .

1 comment:

Shay said...

Those are so good, you are so good at graphic designing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails