Thursday, October 1, 2009

welcome october



In my attempts to be a bit more organized, I finally made myself a calendar. Yes, I know we only have three months left in 2009. But I've got some ideas for a 2010 calendar. . . maybe it will become a printable for my shop. We'll see. I've been spending a lot of time playing trains lately. My little buddy has decided it's not fun by himself anymore. I don't blame him. I have however, just finished two printable Halloween invitations that will be finding their way to my shop soon.

I also just have to show you these ramekins I got from Target today. $2.50 for four. I was pretty stoked. And red and yellow, what's more festive than that? I found them in that dollar section when you first walk in. I didn't expect them to be that great as a result, but when I got home I found that they are dishwasher, microwave and oven safe. So . . . we'll see how they work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails