Monday, October 5, 2009

post modern frame


I cut this frame out of plywood with a jigsaw several months ago. I had grand ideas of making lots of them. But I think I will leave that to the pro's. Anyway, I finally got around to sanding and painting it this weekend. To turn it into a frame I simply hot glued a thin 8x10 frame to the back of it. I think it worked out pretty okay. I'd thought about doing a light green paint, but I think the white will be more classic . . . I don't know what do you think?

3 comments:

In His Glorious Name Ministries Online said...

What a cool blog. My wife loved your creative designs and my sister who is into scrapping will also love your blog. Very nice.

Unknown said...

I agree on the white. BTW, do you guys own a jigsaw?!

Lauralee said...

I wish we did, my parents do-we used their jigsaw while we were out visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails