Friday, February 24, 2012

Freebie Friday: Pretend Pasta Box


With the new kitchen the kiddos got for Christmas they have all these cute little  pots and pans. But all the plastic and wooden food they have doesn't fit very well inside. One apple in the pan just doesn't seem right. . . So I made them some felt pasta. It's been probably a month since then and I've found felt pasta everywhere. They needed some containment. So our freebie today was born: a pasta box for felt fettuccine.




 I just cut it out, taped some plastic on the holes, folded it and taped it up. Although in retrospect, I think I may go back and laminate it instead. . . last longer that way.

5 comments:

Camille Evans said...

super adorable laur! i can't wait till my girls are old enough to play pretend kitchen :)

Maggie said...

What a great idea! Knowing you and your creative brain, you could make a whole slew of cute kitchen items to sell in your etsy store.

Jon, Rach, Jeremiah said...

I am trying to get this download and the link is having a problem. Could you check it? I would love to use these for my kids kitchen. Thanks!

Surbhi Sharma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Surbhi Sharma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails