Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brown Bag Wreath



This awesome wreath I was first introduced to on Make Happy. I saw it and knew I needed to make it. But that was over a year ago. I even bought an 1.25 inch scalloped hole punch specifically for this (it's come in handy for lots of other things). But when I took down my Christmas wreath our poor little door looked so bare. I knew the brown paper bag wreath had finally moved up on the priority list. It was time to make it.



I started with a pretty thick brown bag and then moved to what else I had on hand-lunch bags. After starting to put them on the wreath I realized that they weren't quite the same color of brown. So I tried to vary them both through the whole thing to add a little depth. Anyway, a little picture tutorial below. Or you can go to the original in depth tutorial by MaryJanes and Galoshes.











Have a great Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

It looks great!

Marisa said...

I love it! It's so full. And the blue ribbon is perfect.

Camille Evans said...

Super cute, man that must have taken forever! I am going to make one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails