Tuesday, February 8, 2011

the heart headband


I'm really not usually a huge valentine celebrator-you couldn't tell from all the posts, eh? Maybe it's something about kids or having a girl now? I don't know, maybe it's freebie friday that's got my mind thinking about it.

This idea for a headband popped into my head about the time I was going to sleep. And like any practical mother who has to take that moment when it comes (aka when the kids are asleep) I got out the felt right then and there and made this fun little headband. It took about 10 minutes-

All I did was fold the fleece in half, cut out a heart (from two layers of felt at once), and then stitched them together with a little embroidery floss and stitched them onto some headband elastic. Pretty simple, but fun for Valentine's eh?

1 comment:

Katie Lewis said...

Aw! Such a sweet little girl. Love that sweet, simple headband. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails