Monday, December 6, 2010

holiday cards at shutterfly

Check out Shutterfly's Holiday Card promotion! How cool are 50 free cards? I think so too. Hurry, offer ends December 10th.




 I think these long skinny flat photo cards are my favorite this year. (Click on the image to go to the cards.) The Christmas tree is such a fun idea but still tastefully simple. The only drawback is it might make the images a little too small ,but that can also be a bonus because you can add a lot of pictures. I just don't know. I love the simplicity of the brown one. The focus is on the pictures. That's what I like, but it works best with the same photo shoot pictures (same color scheme). I suppose if you used sepia or black and white pictures it would look really good too. I think this bottom one is my favorite though. I love the black and white image, the design over the instead of around the picture is perfect. Simple and elegant. Plus I love the black and white photo. I think I'll have to use it for my Christmas card this year.



I am also loving these desk calendars. I love how clean they look and simple yet you can add a couple of pictures. The best part though is that they are more compact than usual . . . I may have to add them to my list of calendars to give out this year. I know a few certain desk job workers might enjoy some pictures of their favorite grand kids. . . eh? They would even be fun with nature/ interesting macro shots given as a gift to teachers or other service workers. The postman?



Last, but not least, aren't these necklaces so fun! Perfect for Grandma or a friend. I may have to round up pictures of all the grandkids. Maybe the keychain or bracelet would be better . . . all so fun.




yes. I will receive compensation for this!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I just ordered mine yesterday. ;0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails