Friday, December 17, 2010

Freebie Friday- Pinwheel Bows & Gift Card Pillow Box


I think this is going to be full of disclaimers. Seriously. That's what I get for waiting until Thursday night to figure out a Freebie for Friday. Ah, the stress, sometimes I get better results, sometimes not. It's good for me to be constantly figuring out something new though. I like that. Well, enough about that. Here it is: last minute bows, and last minute pillow (I get it confused with billow-see pdf) boxes for gift cards. Click here to print it. 


First disclaimer: I realized after all the stores had closed, I was out of yellow ink. So while everything appears pink-the actual printable is green and RED. They match last weeks gift tags. Sorry about that. But here are the bows and gift card box: When folded the bows are a little over 2 inches, and the box fits a gift card-but you could use it for favors or small gifts too.


I've also created a little movie tutorial for folding the pinwheel bows because they are a little confusing for me to explain in type. Maybe I'm just a visual learner. Second disclaimer: I sound (and feel) like an idiot in this video. I know, everyone hates themselves on tape-me too. Sorry about that. I also apologize for the poor lighting, But hopefully the movie helps.

And a Third disclaimer: I didn't take any pictures of the gift card pillow box because it was half one color and half another (see first disclaimer ) but it's fun, and you'll like it. I promise :) Just make sure you use cardstock! Oh, and I think these little pinwheel bows would be so cute on top of a a cookie wrapped in plastic wrap or on a little gift, or as ties for little paper garland . . . Enjoy!


**Also, due to next Friday being Christmas Eve I won't be posting a freebie next Friday. I'll try to post one sometime between the 26 and 30, but won't again on New Years Eve. I  will resume regular Friday postings on January 7th. And I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!



(this is the back side with a sticker over the white space. That's a fun way to use it too :)

1 comment:

Mika said...

I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I've really enjoyed reading your blog throughout the year. Thanks for all your effort you make to put up fun and informative posts! I really appreciate the Fridy Freebies too...always lovely creative things to look forward to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails