Thursday, November 11, 2010

those leaf cutouts . . .

I've been playing around with my leaf cutouts-the insides we didn't use. My two favorite ideas:






Thanksgiving place cards and thank you cards. I used an embossing pen and gold embossing ink. I don't have one of those cool heater things though, so I just held them over the electric burner on our stove. It worked, but my fingers got pretty hot! I used a mini clothespin, but I think I like the pine cone to hold up the place card better! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Alicia Smith said...

Your hand writing is amazing! I have to use stamps to make mine look that good. I like your uses for the leaves... very cute.

The Barnes Family said...

Love these! You have perfect handwriting! Had fun this morning. Next time, we need to make it longer!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Way cute! I love the gold lettering too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails