Monday, November 1, 2010

Ta-Da! my mom cave

My little crafty space has been needing a cleaning for awhile now. But, it's finally clean, and all I want to do is go sit in my room and stare at it. Too bad I don't have time!


My favorite thing about the mobile I made from Craft Paper Scissors, by Patricia Zapata of A Little Hut, is the little orange seed beads under each white flower. I love looking up at it!
One of my favorite paintings. I love the brightness and the tulips. I painted it while I was still in college and had that sort of time.

my 12x12 scrapbooking open stock paper. I like to arrange it by color because usually I'm looking for a specific color. I use it for all sorts of crafts, but especially making cards since I don't really scrapbook.


These drawers I've organized using the bottoms of gallon milk jugs. They've worked perfectly and it was a good way to recycle them. Plus, they were free!

I always think it would be fun to display my ribbon out in the open, but I can't find a good way I like that's still easy to use them. Especially when I need to take one with me somewhere. For now, the drawer will do.


Anyway, there it is, obviously I could use a chair and a lamp. . . of course you know my first preference, but it's always a work in progress!

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love it. I have all of my stuff in my foyer closets so anything is better than what I have. I love how you reused the milk jugs I will definitily use that idea. Thanks for sharing. Pray you are staying warm in this Ohio weather. My hands and feet are frozen but not sure I am really to turn on the heat. LOL I might go start a fire instead.
;0)
Tabitha

Karen T said...

Wonderful! I'm kind of jealous now....I need a mom cave!

cooperl788 said...

It looks beautiful! What a transformation!

Alicia Smith said...

Thanks for sharing! I love it

Lauralee said...

Tabitha- thanks! Yeah, it is cold outside. Luckily we live in an apartment and the heat is included in the rent! We've had the heat on for a couple weeks now. Otherwise I'm sure we'd be freezing too! Stay warm!

Shay said...

Your cave is way cute!!!

Shay said...

Oh, and I think I recognize the silent setter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails