Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sneak Peek: Camera

Sunsets are my favorite, but with all the trees here and kids who go to bed early I rarely get to see one. I 've got to document it!

So I thought it would be fun to do a couple little "sneak peeks" into stuff I use. I always love reading about that on other people's blogs and so I thought I would share as well. I don't have a nice DSLR camera, although I would LOVE one (hint hint hunny). For now I use a Cannon PowerShot SX100 (which are actually on sale this week at Target-at least in Ohio-no I'm not getting paid to say that, I just have a little addiction to checking their weekly sales). Anyway, I really like it for a point and shoot. It's an upper end point and shoot, or was 3 years ago when we bought it, and it has a few nice features like macro. It works, that's most important, eh?


1 comment:

Lili said...

Cool! I need a new camera myself.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails