Thursday, October 21, 2010

glittered frames


I LOVE silhouettes, and what better way to showcase them for Halloween, or Thanksgiving than with glittered frames? I pulled out a couple of old ugly frames. . . a little spray adhesive . . . a little fine glitter . . . a couple silhouettes. . . wala. Fairly quick, simple but a great little pop! I think I'll swap them out for some turkey appropriate silhouettes after Halloween. *One note about spray adhesive. Move the frame to a new paper before putting the glitter on-otherwise it will stick to all the glue on your newspaper . . .



1 comment:

jenn from midlife modern said...

What an adorable idea! Those look great for Halloween, and I bet in different colors they could also stick around for a glitzy Christmas and NYE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails