Monday, September 27, 2010

a jean skirt


I LOVE this tutorial from homemade by jill featured on kojo designs. It was a very easy, and fast skirt to sew up, and stinking cute I might add. I think I'm going to have to make a couple more . . . They're perfect to pair with tights for the fall! Corderoy . . . mmmm.

Just a few observations about the tut-I don't have a serger so I just zigzagged where it said to serge. The pattern is also made for 3-6 month old, but mine fit my 6 week old okay, a little big, so I think it will fit for a while, but I'd say it was on the small side of 3-6 months. Overall it took me about an hour from start to finish. An even better reason to make lots!



the sweetie in all her wiggly glory wouldn't keep her legs down. This is the best of the bunch . . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails