Monday, June 28, 2010

little booties for the little cutie


I'm really having a hard time keeping up with all the projects my mind can generate, especially with our sweet little girl only six weeks away. I'm starting to feel frantic. Too much to do, so little time. Cutting out all the little pieces was probably the most time consuming part of this project. The top is all one piece, and the bottom is one piece, but then everything needs interfacing, and fleece interfacing, and then it starts to be a lot. But aren't they so cute? I think I'm in love. The hunny wasn't as excited as I was. Anyway, the pattern comes from the Amy Butler book, Little Stitches for Little Ones. I think these booties are my favorite project in there.

2 comments:

Camille Evans said...

those are adorable little booties! i bet it was fun to make them. :) good job, they are so cute

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails