Wednesday, May 12, 2010

fabric and paper


I've been working on a little something the last couple of days. Still needs some tweaking-but since I don't have a pattern I think it's coming along. The hunny says there are too many flowers. But he's all about symmetrical design. I can't decide.



I also whipped up a few birthday cards this afternoon. The little buddy loves helping me set eyelets-in fact the green card he helped with the whole thing. When he gets too into my projects some times I start to feel a little panicked or frazzled to keep him out of this and focused on that. If it's a craft designed for him it's not so bad, but when I'm doing my thing I start to get a little freaked out if he touches too much. I hope I'm not the only one. Today it worked out alright though. Some good bonding time.

*Oh, and a little side note about all the cards, I like to take pictures of them more for my own benefit so I know what I've done. It's nice to come back and get ideas if I'm having a brain freeze. Thanks for bearing with me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the blouse! It is perfect! Your are so creative. I'm going to have to figure that technique out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails