Friday, January 22, 2010

Share some LOVE with these little boxes!


I don't know why pillow boxes make me so giddy, but they do. I guess I've always liked little containers and compartments. It's just so fun to hold little collections in little boxes! So, I thought I'd share a few: they're perfect for little Valentine treats! Don't be fooled by the size of the lemons (they're mini) these little boxes are only a little less than 3 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches. The "Happy Valentine's Day box I laminated (I got a laminator for Christmas and I get carried away sometimes). If you choose to laminate try hot gluing the tab-it's the only thing I could find to keep it shut! Otherwise glue or double stick tape works great. Click on this link: Valentine Pillow Boxes to download the file- then you can print and make your own!

1 comment:

Mika said...

I gave these away to the sisters I visit teach today. Thanks so much!

I have also featured it on my 5 Great Finds @ Juggling Motherhood.

http://jugglingmotherhood.com/2011/02/12/5-great-finds-cute-packaging-for-valentines-day-gifts/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails