Friday, October 30, 2009

A week of MIA

So, I don't have any good excuses for not posting this week. I guess the little buddy and I were just having too much fun in this gorgeous fall weather.



But, here are a few things I've been up to:

1. making cards
2. figuring out how to make your own bows using this tutorial. I used scrapbook paper, but I think it may be a little too stiff. In looking for a tutorial though, I stumbled upon the cutest bunch of flower making tutorials here.
3. Finished the bag part for the "cheeky monkey laundry bags" I'm making yet again from Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones. I still have the heads to go . . .
4. Lastly, loving the beautiful colors and textures of fall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My mom once taught be how to make those bows with ribbon, you know, like the ones you put on packages. I'll bet I could remember how to do it if I tried.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails