Wednesday, September 2, 2009

what I've been up to

It's been a bad week or two for blogging eh? But I've been busy. I've just had so many things on my mind, I keep procrastinating a new post. Here's a couple things I've been up to (sorry for the bad pictures):

new lamp shade covers. I detested my old ones, these aren't totally what I want, but they are a step up:


fabric for the quilt I'm planning to make my little buddy:


I've also been working on some finger puppets. Clearly the pattern needed improving with that first one. I think it looks more like a cross between an elephant and a mouse. I'm in the process of finishing a pig. (I was almost done but my husband threatened to watch Lost reruns without me, lame I know :)


And finally paper dolls for my etsy shop (I promise I will open it next week):

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails