Thursday, July 23, 2009

painting again



So while we were on vacation visiting family, I was able to go to my dad's painting class twice. I miss painting every week, that's for sure. I picked up a vase from Ikea and painted some flowers in it the first time around. (above) The second one I did was also a white vase but with purple and light green flowers. It was still wet so I left it at my parents, alas I didn't take pictures of it first. But since I don't have that one, I thought I would include one of my very favorite paintings: three tulips and a sugar jar. I LOVE tulips, and I loved the expensive canvas this little 11x11 painting uses. It was heavenly to paint on. Plus I love the bright happy colors.

1 comment:

wwwnortoncomsetup.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails